Last Updated: September 3, 2019
Fluffy Butt Inc respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website located UDate.co (“Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, keeping, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website (including desktop and mobile versions).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When you interact with the Website through third-party social media platforms.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Fluffy Butt Inc or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from (or on) the Website.
- Are minors welcome?
You can only become a registered user of the Website if you are at least 18-years old and have reached the age of majority in the county where you live if that age happens to be greater than 18. This means that we do not knowingly collect any information about children, minors, or anyone under the age of majority. Nor do we knowingly market to children, minors, or anyone under 18-years old. If you are under 18-years old, we request that you do not submit information to us. If we become aware that a child, minor, or anyone under 18-years old has registered with us and provided us with personal information, we will take steps to cancel that person’s registration and delete their profile information from the Website. If we do delete a profile because you breached our no children rules, we may keep your email and IP address to make sure that you do not try to get around our rules by creating a new profile.
Under 47 U.S.C. § 230(d), we notify you that parental control protections (including computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. You may find information about providers of these protections on the Internet by searching “parental control protection” or similar terms. If minors have access to your computer, please restrain their access to sexually explicit material by using any of the following products provided for informational purposes only and not endorsed by us:
- What types of information do we collect about you and how do we collect it?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website or service, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including your name, email address, credit card or other financial account information, or any other information that the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under law (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, including your age, gender, location, and any other optional information you provide about yourself in your profile; or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filing in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, completing your profile, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your requests. You may be required to provide credit card information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “user contributions”). Your user contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for this information by logging into your account, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. Thus, we cannot and do not guarantee that your user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may keep it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by allowing us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies, but you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe’s website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website (and our emails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages (or opened an email) and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). If you want to learn more about web beacons, please see www.allaboutcookies.org/web-beacons/.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control third-party tracking technologies or how third parties’ use them. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Social Networks and Third-Party Plug-ins
Social Network and Third-Party Login
- How do we use your information?
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see What choices do you have about how we use and disclose your information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to allow us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
If you have registered with one or more of our partner websites, including Facebook®, or you have verified your account through a partner website, we may connect your profile with your profile on that partner website. We may do this by way of new products and applications that we introduce on one or more occasions, including new products powered by Fluffy Butt Inc.
- With whom do we share your information?
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers (including payment service providers), and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Fluffy Butt Inc’s assets, whether as a going concerning or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Fluffy Butt Inc about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see What choices do you have about how we use and disclose your information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements, including for payment or for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fluffy Butt Inc, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- When you put information about yourself on the Website, what do the other users see?
To make sure you get to meet as many people as possible, other users get to see your user name and any information you post on your profile, including photos. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want other users to know about you.
We recommend and encourage you (and all our users) to think carefully about the information you disclose about yourself. We also do not recommend that you put email addresses, URLs, instant messaging details, phone numbers, full name or address, credit card details, national identity numbers, drivers’ license details, or other sensitive information in your profile, which is open to abuse and misuse.
Please be careful about posting sensitive details about yourself on your profile, including your religious denomination and health details. While you may voluntarily provide this information to us when you create your profile, including your sexual preferences and ethnic background, there is no requirement to do so. Please remember that photographs you post on the Website may reveal these kinds of sensitive personal data. Where you do upload and choose to tell us sensitive information about yourself, you are expressly consenting to our processing your information and making this public to other users.
When you post information about yourself or use the messaging system, the amount of personal information you share is at your own risk. If you post anything that is inconsistent with our Terms & Conditions, we may terminate your account.
- What choices do you have about how we use and disclose your information?
We strive to provide you with choices about the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can send us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not want to have your email address used by Fluffy Butt Inc to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can send us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions or click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Fluffy Butt Inc because of a service purchase or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can send us an email stating your request to email@example.com. For this opt out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. But these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Warning: If you have created a profile through Facebook® and you do not want to link your profile to your Facebook® profile, we cannot amend these settings. Please visit the application settings on Facebook® and follow the instructions to remove our access permissions.
- How do you access and correct your information?
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting the “Edit Profile” page. As soon as you log in, all you have to do to edit your profile is just click on your registered username located on either the upper left navigation column or at the topmost right corner of your window. Both will give you the option to click on “Edit Profile” and be redirected to your “My Account” page. You can also just click on the “My Profile” tab on the left navigation column.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your user contributions from the Website, copies of your user contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Our Terms & Conditions govern proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including user contributions.
- Can you hide or delete your profile?
If you have registered, you can cancel your account at any time by going to the “My Account” overview page, click on “Account Settings” and then simply click on “Terminate Account,” which is highlighted in red. We save your profile information in case you later decide to restore your account. Many users cancel their accounts for temporary reasons and in doing so expect us to keep their information until they return to the Website (if this is not true for you, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete your information). You will thus be able to restore your account and your profile in its entirety within six months of canceling it.
After the expiration of six months, we may permanently delete your account from the Website. We delete photographs from our servers no later than 14 days after the expiration of the six-month period while we delete other information (like contact history) over a longer timescale, by way of periodic housekeeping. You should only ask us to delete your account if you are sure you never want to restore it.
To prevent abuse or misuse by a user, after termination or deletion of a profile/account, we will keep the information we consider necessary to make sure that user does not open a new account and profile in breach of our Terms & Conditions and to ensure compliance with all laws.
Warning: Even after you remove information from your profile or delete your account, copies of that information may still be viewable or accessed on the Internet if you have previously shared that information with others, or copied or stored by other users or if that information has been shared with search engines. We cannot control this, nor will we be liable for this. If you have given third-party applications or websites access to your personal information, they may retain that information if permitted under their terms or privacy policies.
Removed or deleted information may persist in backup copies for up to 30 days to allow restoration, but will not be available to others in the meantime.
- How do we protect your personal information?
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, change, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like your profile. Any user of the Website may view the information you share in public areas.
Warning: The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Where is your personal information kept?
- Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. For example, if you click on an advertisement, you may be taken to a website that we do not control. These third-party websites may independently solicit and collect information, including personal information, from you and, in some instances, provide us with information about your activities on those websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
- DMCA Takedown Requests
This Website complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you reasonably believe your copyrighted work has been used or posted by a third party without your consent, you may follow the instructions here [insert as link to DMCA page] on how to report it.
By submitting a copyright infringement notice or other communication (including communications about content stored on or transmitted through the Website), you consent to have these communications forwarded to the person or entity who stored, transmitted, or linked to the content addressed by your communication, to facilitate a prompt resolution. We forward DMCA infringement notices (including any personally identifying information contained in the notices) as submitted to us without any deletions.
- Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in your browser. DNT is a way for you to inform websites and services that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information we collect and that is why we provide you the ability to opt-out. But we do not recognize or respond to any DNT signals as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT. For more information about DNT signals, you may visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
- Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make this request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further, if you are a California resident and would like to opt out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com. Please be advised that if you opt out from permitting your personal information to be shared, you may still receive selected officers directly from us in accordance with California law.
- Canada Privacy Rights
We comply with Canadian Federal and Provincial privacy laws and regulations including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
Residents of Canada are notified that the personal information they provide to us is stored in our databases outside of Canada, including in the United States, and may be subject to disclosure to authorized law enforcement or government agencies in response to lawful demand under the laws of that country.
If you need to contact us about your personal information or believe that we have violated your privacy rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may visit www.priv.gc.ca for more information about your privacy rights.
- No Rights of Third Parties
- Contact Information